PLEASE NOTE: Only ships to the UK
As fresh as it comes, from ocean to plate in a day! Adds a wonderfully fresh, healthy and zingy crunch to raw or cooked dishes. It is the perfect subsittute for wheat pastas but can be used equally well as a vegetable.
Taste: Think oceany asparagus, fresh salty and crunchy but mild and really not ‘seaweedy’ at all.
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Cook like you would ordinary pasta (maybe go 1/4 sea spag and 3/4 real spag)
- Chop into 1inch pieces and add raw to salads or wraps
- Throw into stir fries or noodles three minutes before taking off the hob
- Serve blanched in hot water with a drizzle of lemon juice, lush with fish dishes
- Lightly fry for 2 minutes with lemon juice and garlic. Serve as a veggie side